TI-RSLK is a low-cost robotics system offering a customizable, modular learning experience for embedded systems. TI-RSLK is comprehensive, hands-on and engaging. Learn, build and compete with the TI-RSLK. The opportunities are limitless.
TI-RSLK Maze Edition Curriculum
The TI-RSLK Maze Edition curriculum comes with 20 learning modules covering basic to advanced topics. Each module is complete with lecture videos and slides, lab documentation and demonstration videos, quizzes and classroom activities. The TI-RSLK is targeted to teach embedded systems and applications, and can be expanded and used in a variety of engineering classes.
The Curriculum Covers:
- Electrical engineering concepts such as voltage, current, power and energy
- Microcontroller interfacing with sensors, actuators, and motors; concepts of pulse width modulation, flash ROM, analog to digital conversion, digital to analog conversion, and serial data transmission
- Software design and testing using multithreading, and debugging
- Fundamental theories such as Nyquist, Central Limit and Little’s Law
- Building systems using finite state machines (FSM), closed loop control, Bluetooth® low energy, and Internet of Things