University design projects
Share cool projects, find inspiration and join the maker community at Hackster.io:
- Go to www.hackster.io/texasinstruments
- Log in or create an account
- Edit your profile to share who you are
- Click the “+” sign in the top right to add your project
- Include the TI technology used in your project under “Things”
- After uploading your project – have fun looking at other projects!
Let Texas Instruments spark your next university design project with these cool ideas:
- Projects using the latest analog, signal chain and embedded processor technology
- Reference designs to solve your design project challenges
- Low-cost standalone evaluation modules to evaluate and develop applications
- Training to help you design your new application
Share your design know-how
See more student projects in action
Looking for more inspiration? View demonstrations of student projects using TI technology.