University design projects
Share cool projects, find inspiration and join the maker community at Hackster.io:
- Log in or create an account
- Edit your profile to share who you are
- Click the “+” sign in the top right to add your project
- Include the TI technology used in your project under “Things”
- After uploading your project – have fun looking at other projects!
Let Texas Instruments spark your next university design project with these cool ideas:
- Projects using the latest analog, signal chain and embedded processor technology
- Reference designs to solve your design project challenges
- Low-cost standalone evaluation modules to evaluate and develop applications
- Training to help you design your new application
Share your design know-how
Upload your latest and greatest projects and designs based on TI technology to our student project repository. Or browse projects to gain new ideas, inspirations or resources from fellow students.